Sunday, June 25, 2017

Stash report June 25, 2017

There was a great estate sale in my area. The amount of fabric was impressive and so fun to revisit with some oldies but goodies fabric. I felt like I was buying my 1990s stash all over again. And I still love the fabric. florals and plaids and stripes oh my. And I even bought a few scrap bags. In this batch there was 22.1/4 yards.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 1 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 222 3/4 yards


Fabric Added this Week:22 1/4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 197 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 25 3/4 yards more used than added
I am getting dangerously close to tipping in the other direction.


I also added these ...





So I spent some time cutting up scraps ...again...still..
 My priority in cutting

strips at least 6 in long
2 inch strip
1 1/2 in strips
2 1/2 in strips

2 1/2 x 4 1/2 rectangle
2 x 3 1/2 in rectangle
2 1/2 in square
2 inch square
triangles
2 1/2 in
2 inch
strings and crumbs

I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching
sharing Sunday

5 comments:

  1. How lucky you are to have found fabric at the sale to add to your stash. I never go to estate sales. Not that I would not want to. Just don't think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy my cutting parties! I feel like I got a whole new batch of precuts afterwards! By the way, I am still using your Stash Report format! I love the simplicity of it! Furthermore, it's really helping me to be responsible in my spending! Every time I post it, I link back to your latest stash report! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sale finds! My stash is groaning with new acquisitions but I'd have snapped those up too. Scrap management is dull but necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabric. I can't wait to see what you make out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! You are still in the black. You've done really well on the stash going out.

    ReplyDelete