Friday, May 1, 2020

May goals

It is a new month ( finally). Time to focus on 3 UFos for the month of May. I want to make a top of the unicorn quilt I started 2 years ago for my Granddaughter. I am winging it for the pattern. I have a unicorn panel and I want to make it bigger.


I think I made birch trees last year as part of the rainbow scrap challenge, and it is ready to quilt.


I have another quilt in the "to be quilted" pile that I want to quilt this month. It was a block of the month with a quilt shop called stars and stripes.
I am working on the unity mystery quilt and the old world mystery quilt, too. And with the new month, there should be a new color for the rainbow scrap challenge.

I'm linking to:

7 comments:

  1. I hope you get your unicorn top finished this month; granddaughters have the habit of growing up quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, your birch trees are lovely! Good luck with both of these projects this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy working on your unicorn top

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the Bright Birch Trees! Beautiful palatte you have there. I have made a pillow size from Amanda's pattern, still saving those scraps for a quilt---one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy quilting. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete