Tuesday, May 19, 2020

to do

I did great with my list last week /this week. It didn't feel like I accomplished anything but, the list says I did.

Last week's to do:
1. finish a snowman for my rug - done


2. mow again - done - although it rained every other day
3. plant flowers - done
4. cut unity 3 - done


5. cut old world 6 - done


6. quilt birch trees - done



Next week's to do:
1. finish unity 3
2. work on unicorn quilt
3. customer quilt
4. make row x row green row
5. mow

I am linking to:

2 comments:

  1. Birch trees looks great. As does the finished snowman. Congrats on a list well completed. Thanks for sharing at the Chameleon's Colour & Interest Party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! Love, love, LOVE the birch tree quilt finish. Good job! How did you quilt it, and what did you use for the binding? It looks beautiful. Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete