Wednesday, May 6, 2020

bunny blocks

I have bunnies on my table. I haven't stitched them yet, but, they are all pressed. I have straight stitch machines set up in my sewing room, so, I will have to haul a zigzag machine to the dining room to actually stitch these.


I am looking forward to putting this quilt together. I started this quilt with a fabric and went from there. Usually, I start with a pattern and find the fabric for the quilt. It is fun challenging myself the other way. Although, quilting is always challenging myself : where did I lay the scissors, why am I 2 blocks short, how long can I sew without bobbin thread, where did I put that project, where can I stuff more fabric?



I am linking:

11 comments:

  1. These are really cute! I love the one with his ears twisted, and the one peeking from the corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These bunnies are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! This was my week! I rearranged the sewing room a bit, needing to stuff yarn in places I didn't have room for, lost all kinds of block pieces, rulers, etc., thought I had enough blocks made, have to cut out 2 more, and sewed MULTIPLE times without bobbin thread! Are we twins? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! What a fun project to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me laughing this morning! Quilting always challenges me too. Who keeps moving my stuff around? Adorable bunny blocks, love those floppy ears.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post made me chuckle about the challenges! Those bunnies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bunny blocks are SEW darling! Have you been peering in by sewing room window, Maggie? I'm pretty sure you were describing my own quilting "challenges"!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These bunny blocks are adorable! Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, can't wait to see them all assembled and finished!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How do we get the pattern for the bunny?

    ReplyDelete