Thursday, May 21, 2020

bloc loc template

I have a drawer cart near my machine, and I sometimes just look down the labels of the drawers and, this time, I wanted to just make a couple of these star blocks using the bloc loc template set. It had been awhile. I don't work on these consistently. I think these are a fun diversion while I overcome what ever speed bump I have hit on my regular projects. It looks like I need to cut more of the light centers.



I started this block using a new bloc loc ruler. At the start, I cut, and cut, and cut scraps with the template. I had no idea what I was going to do with the blocks, so, I just cut.


I find I like the dark spikes the best. And, I like matching sets.

I am linking to:
Oh scrap

4 comments:

  1. why do you only make these blocks with that specific ruler?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stars! I will host a new Linky Party Sunday, if you want to join in, you are very welcome ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dark spikes too, but the one sitting on the drawer unit is so unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stars are fabulous! I bought the Bloc Loc HST ruler awhile ago but haven't tried it yet. Which ruler are you using for your stars, and does it really make a big difference?

    ReplyDelete