Sunday, May 17, 2020

stash report May 17, 2020

I have uncovered another bag of goodwill fabric from before isolation. According to the look of the room I am organizing, I could find many more. It's a blessing that goodwill is closed. Hopefully, I have lost the habit. that's funny. How could I pass these goodies, if given the chance. However, I do like having less fabric to organize.



This time I have finished birch trees quilt

3 cozies
Stash report  2020

Fabric Used this month: 26 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 124.25 yards

Fabric Added this month: 5.5  yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 69.75 yards
net fabric: 54.5 yards used more than bought

I sewed at least 15 minutes per day - that happens especially when we are staying home.

Last report I was working on this snowman. He is finished now, and I have 2 more to do for slow Sunday stitching.




I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces

6 comments:

  1. Cute snowman. There are some nice neutrals in your found fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our goodwill doesn't get much fabric in. What a fun find. Love the snowman. What technique is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your snowman is lovely. I have enjoyed seeing his progress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    Love all your fabrics..so pretty and the snowman is beautiful...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great selection of goodwill fabrics. I smiled re your comment that perhaps they should stay closed a little longer. Your snowman looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stash numbers look great! At least you are using more then is coming in. All the stitching time pays off, though it sure doesn't seem to some days.

    ReplyDelete