Tuesday, May 26, 2020

to do unity finish

I'm pretty excited to finish the 3rd clue for the unity mystery quilt. It took forever. And it was top of my to do list for last week.



we have been doing outdoor work, and we are feeling our age. With both hubby and I having bad backs for so long, we have let too much go. Hopefully, this summer, we can play catch up with the outdoors.

Unity mystery quilt is a quiltville mystery / quilt along by Bonnie Hunter.
clue 1
clue 2 A
clue 2 B
clue 3 A

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! I can really get onboard making those stars for the Unity quilt. Are those made with HSTs or flying geese? Either way - I love your fabric choices. Thanks for linking up today. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stars are so pretty! I really like your version of Unity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great mystery quilt. It’s so colorful! Take care, Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are moving along! The blocks look great. I'm still finishing clue 2!

    ReplyDelete