Thursday, April 2, 2020

A new goal

It's time for choosing my goals for the month of April and the one monthly goal at elm street quilts. I had it assembled here in January.
I did not work on my basket quilt last two months. I want to add the borders and get it quilted. I am not sure how to quilt this yet.


I have this quilt - Sparkle punch that has been in the "to be quilted" pile for a few years. I think it is time to move it to the finished pile. The top is done, but, I need the back, and binding.


I need to work on the border pieces for frolic and, maybe, start the new Bonnie hunter mystery.
I am linking to:
Oh scrap

I am linking:

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you are in for a lot of borders!! I don't think they are any easier than the piecing of blocks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your baskets, maybe quilt a pretty but simple motif in the background areas, and cross hatching in the baskets. Can't wait to see it's finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never considered a neutral print sashing like yours; I really like the effect--blending with the background and yet different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck on working thru this month's goals!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun quilt. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete