Friday, April 10, 2020

sparkle punch finish

Today the president of our church has asked us to fast and pray for relief from covid-19, for protection for those on the front lines, and for our economy to be strengthened. I know this can make a huge difference for all of us.


I started  making this quilt in 2014 when I saw a  picture in a magazine.


I had the top done within the year, but, it has languished in the quilting pile.



Today it is finished.




This is part of April's one monthly goal and PHD

I'm linking to:

17 comments:

  1. I love star quilts! That is a lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a finish! Pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, your Sparkle Punch star quilt is beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one so much. It's been on my bucket list for a while:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great colour combination! Congrats on your finish and thanks for linking to TGIFF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a beautiful finish. It has to feel good to get one more off the to be quilted list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a great quilt!! what a great layout. Thank you for praying for our country and communities

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on marking a UFO off your list. Awesome quilt finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful starquilt. I love it. It's a great color combination. I'm sorry, but there is no possivility to get the magazine in my regione in Germany.
    Take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely patriotic star quilt! Thanks for sharing your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Sparkle Punch turned out so nice! Love the way you quilted it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh you are moving right along on finishes! Hurray! I like any kind of star quilt. And I really like the fabrics/color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great star quilt! I love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like Sparkle Punch! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love star quilts and this is no exception!

    ReplyDelete