Tuesday, April 7, 2020

to do tuesday

Last week's to do
1. start quilted twins mystery
This was an adventure- In all this house of fabric, I couldn't find enough brown or gold for the constants in this mystery quilt. I started looking online for any suitable fabric. I didn't see any that thrilled me. I wasn't going to risk going out. Then, Joann fabric sent a coupon for curbside pick up. hmm. It took 2 attempts, but I found what I wanted. I was very frustrated in the end, but I have the fabric. That is as far as I got.


2. start quiltville mystery - unity - nope
3. sort and stash scraps from the living room - I sorted and I stashed this batch of scraps for another day. I don't know how it migrates all over the house. But, the living room is not it's home..... yet. - done


4. choose monthly goal for April - I want to quilt 2 quilts in the large pile of finished tops. - done
5. sew April rainbow scrap challenge. I have country roads, and wonky houses and stars started - done

next week's to do:

1. sew rows of improv into a top


2. april rsc shine, wonky stars
3. quilt sparkle punch
4. cut quilted twins mystery


I am linking to:


4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! How did the curbside pickup work with Joann's? I've been tempted to use it . . . but don't really NEED to. It's not as much fun shopping for fabric online, do you think? Good job with your list, and good luck this week. Thanks for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You found some pretty fabric for your new project! I'm wondering how the curbside pickup at Joann's went, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must look into this new mystery quilt. I wish JoAnns had Moda Grunge Dots because I can't find it local anywhere, nor could I pick it up if I did!

    ReplyDelete