Wednesday, April 15, 2020

blossoms

I try to sew something everyday that is not on a list. Although, the same things get chosen, so, in a way, there is "that" list. I have projects that I really want to see progress, even if slowly. But, I have some "other" projects without any plan for the finish. Blossom time ( Bonnie Hunter) is one of them. I cut a few scraps and then sew them. Then, I cut a few more and sew them. In this weird time, aimless has it's appeal.


Country roads and wonky houses and stars, are for the rainbow scrap challenge, but, if I find pieces of scrap on the table cleaning, I cut them as well.



I am linking:

5 comments:

  1. You have so many wonderful projects going! Love seeing the variety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your flowers very much and the quilt will certainly look great.

    Many greetings from your sewing enthusiast Andrea 🍀

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those blossoms are perfect for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tulip blocks look like they are fun to sew!

    ReplyDelete