Tuesday, April 21, 2020

to do and progress

Spring is slowly creeping into our area. Our tulips are in full bloom, and, the rhubarb is nearly ready to try. Last week was cold and blustery. I made some progress on my goals and that kept me busy.

Last week's to do:

1. iron bunny blocks for applique -done
2. cut old world mystery # 2 - done


3. make shirt 9 patch blocks - done



4. cut rsc row by row in blue - done



5. mail etsy orders - done I make cozies for rug hooking frames. I am having trouble finding elastic anywhere. I have had to order it and it won't be here until May.






6. Mow?? - not done. We had frost and blustery cold and a dead battery.

Next week's to do:
1. quilt Lucy's basket quilt - I am close
2.  Old world mystery clue #3
3. finish a snowman on my rug
4. start sashings for shirt quilt
5. mow

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Plenty of goodness to share in this week's post. Oooh, rhubarb. I love it and my sister told me she was making rhubarb muffins to use up her stash in the freezer. Since fresh will be here soon, she may as well use it up. I also LOVE your 9-patch blocks from shirts. What size blocks are they? That is going to be such a pretty patchwork quilt when you finish it. Good luck with your list this week and thanks for linking up. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you made a ton of those 9 patches! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with blue squares for your RSC project. We had snow and cold last week, too - going out to mow today, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh the 9-patch blocks are so handsome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha... it thought "oooh, rhubarb" and then I saw Roseanne beat me to it. :) Great job on your 9-patches! Thanks for linking up to the Chameleon's Colour & Inspiration party.

    ReplyDelete