Friday, April 17, 2020

old world mystery 2

Today, Quilted Twins. released clue 4 for the old world country fantasy mystery. I have finished clue 2, so, I am a little behind. But, I am still feeling confident that I can keep with the schedule. So far, the clues have not seemed overwhelming or difficult. I chose this colorway, but there is a gray and royal blue colorway as well.


The light squares were made using pieces I had cut wrong for my Lucy's basket quilt. They were the right size.


This was clue one



I'm linking to:

9 comments:

  1. I need to watch this one more closely and see if it's something I need to add. Like I "need" to be involved in any more QALs! LOL Thanks for linking up with TGIFF today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pretty colors! How nice to have leftover pieces from the other project that were the perfect size to use up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is going to be so pretty - love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about doing this one. Still thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely rich colors you are working with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Intriguing! Love your colours, those rich reds and creams are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors you've chosen. I chose Bonnie Hunter's mystery as my distraction, it does help to have something new and different to stitch on.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your parts are looking great. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete