Sunday, April 26, 2020

stash report April 26, 2020

I have been digging through bags of fabric and scraps trying to organize a little bit. It seems I have a little more time on my hands. I discovered this bag of fabric from a trip to goodwill from a time long gone. I think it must have been just before my hubby's surgery. I don't usually find this much at one time. Someone must have been cleaning, too.



It's time to confess and add it to the numbers. But, I have finished 3 quilts since last report.
Stash report  2020

Fabric Used this month: 45 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 98.25 yards

Fabric Added this month: 9.5  yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 64.25 yards
net fabric: 34 yards used more than bought

 2018
Fabric Added Year to Date 2018: 110 3/4 yards
Net Fabric for 2018: 100 1/2 yards used more than purchased. 

2019
Fabric Used year to Date: 100.5 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 101.5 yards


I can tell you that 34 yards doesn't really show up as a space on a shelf. sigh.....

I plan on working on this cute snowman for slow Sunday stitching today.


I sewed at least 15 minutes per day

I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces


6 comments:

  1. I can tell my drawers are less packed after 10ish yards of usage, especially if it all comes out of one drawer. Lots of fun fabrics you found. Cute snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Wow, that's a great find. I also found a stash of fabric, love the snowman...he's cute. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice haul of fabrics. Love the fox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cute snowman! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how little space the fabric going out frees up! Hope you made good progress on your slow stitching last weekend.

    ReplyDelete