Saturday, April 25, 2020

blue blocks

This is the last Saturday in April for the rainbow scrap challenge. I need to make sure all my projects have their blue on. This is the shine block.


And this is the scraptastic star quilt. I may have enough blocks to assemble the quilt, if, I like the colors that I have together.


This is the row x row quilt. This quilt calls for 2 of every color and row. This year I have only been making one row of each color and style. I haven't decided if I will make up rows on colors that are not in the quilt or just wait until next year. And, I think that is everything for the month.


My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday

oh scrap

10 comments:

  1. I haven't made my blue blocks -I have somehow gotten them set aside and not started. I need to get busy I guess but they are not forgotten

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've found a lot of pretty blue scraps for your projects this month! I like those x blocks for your row by row.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely collection of Light/Bright BLUE blocks!! I'm looking forward to seeing these quilts come together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some amazing blues! I’m partial to the scraptastic Star. It’s on my “want to do” list,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of pretty scrappy blues. Plus, you've been really, really productive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty projects for your blue fabrics! I just love that scraptastic star... I think I might need to do that one next year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm writing down "start a Scraptastic Star" right now in my journal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blue blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blocks, such great designs and blue and white together is always special.

    ReplyDelete