Thursday, March 5, 2020

this and that

My hubby has back surgery Monday. We are in a daze, and, I haven't really been sewing much. I have finished a few more little things. I have a a few shoofly blocks which is a leader/ ender challenge at Quiltville. I am doing the same size as Bonnie which finishes at 4 1/2 inches. So far, I have not cut any triangles for this, but have used leftover triangles I have in a bucket.


I did quick count, and have 40 blocks.


I had a little snowman next on my snowman rug. He is cuter in person. I have 2 left for the whole rug. I have 3 sides of snowmen finished here.



I am linking to:
Oh scrap

2 comments:

  1. hope your husband goes through his surgery will flying colors - he will be in pain I'm sure but hopefully the recovery period will go ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for good outcome on his surgery

    ReplyDelete