Saturday, March 28, 2020

irish chain quilt

This week I worked on the rainbow irish chain blocks for the rainbow scrap challenge. I have been able to stay current with this quilt.


I found some little bits of teal/ aqua that I made into more of my little blocks.


I think I have everything done for March in teal /aqua, and I am ready for a new color.


My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday

oh scrap

7 comments:

  1. All of your RSC blocks look SEW sweet in TEAL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are looking good! I love the surprise of the soccer ball fabric in the top photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely teal blocks--I like that Irish Chain a lot..
    ~ ~ ~ ~ waving from afar Julierose ;)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have all of my RSC blocks finished too. I wonder what color April will be.

    Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done well on keeping up this year. You've got some great teal blocks finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty teal blocks! Love the maverick star. =)
    I too wonder what color we get to dive into for April.

    ReplyDelete