Saturday, March 7, 2020

little bits

I think these blocks are cute and fun. There is a link at the bottom of the post for the pattern. The rainbow scrap challenge color for the month of March is teal. I really like having a new color each month to help me weed out the useable scraps, and make something useful. These use 1 1/2 inch strips and squares.


I use the littlest triangle scraps for this fun wonky star block. Each block is a little surprise. The centers and background are 2 inch squares.



My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday

oh scrap

7 comments:

  1. I love all of your blocks and especially like the stars. Turquoise and scrappy neutrals are one of my favorite combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous sea of TEAL blocks for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are great blocks! I enjoy seeing each and every color of this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks Maggie. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute. These will be fun to play with in 2020! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete