Saturday, March 21, 2020

rsc row

So glad to have a little bit of teal to brighten things up a bit. I worked on the rainbow row by row this week making a zigzag. the HSTs are 3 1/2 inches. And the first two I sewed together were wrong LOL. There is one more Saturday in March for the rainbow scrap challenge, and I am nearly done with what I want to get finished in teal.






I hope everyone is staying well and quilting.

My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

I am linking to:

rsc20 super saturday

oh scrap





10 comments:

  1. Nice zigzags! Aqua always looks so cheerful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your TEAL scraps look GREAT in these blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have pretty teal scraps for your HSTs! I love the one that has the colored Easter eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your teals are so pretty, they just sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty fabrics. Glad you found time to sew.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes... I better get moving on teal! Your zig zag is looking great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fabulous! I too am pretty much done with my teal projects and looking forward to next month's color.

    ReplyDelete