Sunday, March 8, 2020

stash report March 8, 2020

There were some sales.... and I didn't resist.



I have a weakness for the moda scrap bags, but, I haven't bought them in a long time. They were half price at green fairy quilts. I have not shopped there until, I bought these goodies.


Stash report 

Fabric Used this month 29.5 yards -sand castles and woven were finished
Fabric Used year to Date: 53.25 yards

Fabric Added this month: 10.25 yards - precuts
Fabric Added Year to Date: 45.25 yards
net fabric: 8 yards used more than bought

I sewed at least 15 minutes per day, 26 days in February.

For slow Sunday stitching, I am rug hooking a new snowman on my snowman rug. I have 3 sides of snowmen finished here. I think he has braces.



I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces

8 comments:

  1. Great stash numbers with more out than in. Looks like you found some fun new things in your stash refresh shopping. Hope Your Guy is recovering well after surgery. Happy stitching this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric with all the geometrics is really cool. I bought some of the Sweet line last year. Love the old fashioned Christmas look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some strips in my scraps still from 2 Moda Scrap Bags that I had ordered once - I wasn't pleased I ordered tow and they sent two that had the exact same colors in them which I didn't like LOL -- maybe if I had the chance to pick myself I would have been pleased. Yours look good. I like that package of Betsy Chutchain fabric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with your snowman rug hooking! I just got that same package of Betsy Chutchian fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for you and Hubby on Monday! Love all the fabric stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very strong person who can resist a fabric sale. Your snowman rug hooking is sweet. Have fun working on this pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great stash numbers for the year - looks like you had fun doing some shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Green Fairy! I spend way too much money there, but she has such great prices and products. I love that you can preorder precuts too.

    ReplyDelete