Friday, March 13, 2020

rug class

Day 2 of my hubby's back surgery recovery, and, I made a good start on a drop stitch scarf. I'm sure I have altered the pattern with a little boo boo here and there. It is really looking pretty good, considering I was interrupted every 20 minutes. And was bored easily.


I realized I haven't posted about a rug hooking class last week with a teacher from Noblesville that our group invited for a workshop. We are learning shading using her flower pattern. Our choices were purple or red. My kit is the red.


This is our teacher's rug, and, I really liked it. Maybe mine will look good too. I haven't worked on it much yet. We are still at the hospital, waiting to find a balance between pain and his blood pressure being too low. He is very uncomfortable.



I'm linking to:

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry your husband is suffering. Hopefully it gets better each day. I'm glad you have your projects to keep you busy and pass the time; those long days beside a hospital bed can really sink your spirits otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that is really pretty - Keep showing us your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry your husband is having such a hard time. Sending prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hospital stitching isn't nearly as easy as it should be!! I remember that from DS2's 2-month stay 7 years ago. Best of luck on DH's recovery!!

    ReplyDelete