Monday, March 2, 2020

one monthly goal and frolic

It was so nice yesterday, we took a walk in the park. There was just a little bit of snow left under the fallen tree. Spring is close I can feel it.


Friday group I had a chance to layout  frolic and make the center row and the smaller one before it. It is all downhill from here. There is a lot of pinning and matching. It was more fun to sit and pin when in the company of other quilter friends. With every row, I like it better.


This is part of my one monthly goal for March. I want to complete the top. I also want to quilt my sweet land of liberty quilt and  Lucy's baskets quilt.

I am linking:



4 comments:

  1. the quilt is looking great and yes spring is close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your colors are bright and cheery! I like how yours is turning out as well. I am stuck.... I need to do my half and corner blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your version of Frolic is looking fabulous! Good luck with your OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Frolic looks great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

    ReplyDelete