Sunday, March 29, 2020

stash report March 29, 2020

These were fabric purchases from the thrift store before covid -19. I was thrilled  to find a quilter's cast offs. There was about 9 1/2 yards.



Stash report 

Fabric Used this month -nothing yet for March as I haven't finished a quilt
Fabric Used year to Date: 53.25 yards

Fabric Added this month: 9.5  yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 54.75 yards
net fabric: 1.5 yards bought more than used

I sewed at least 15 minutes per day

I have an old ufo on the frame and hope to have it quilted and bound for the end of the month as part of my one monthly goal.


For slow Sunday stitching, I am rug hooking a new snowman on my snowman rug. I have 3 sides of snowmen finished here. This one has a fancy hat.



I am linking to:



sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate


15 min to stitch at life in pieces

5 comments:

  1. Very cheerful adds. You'll be back in positive numbers soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your rug looks like a cute project! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a fabulous stash you bought from the thrift shop. Love the sweet cherry one and the blue floral is pretty. The UFO quilt is looking great and your rug hooking little snowman makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've definitely stayed productive this week. Love the snowman rug. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful stash in and I am loving all you progress and projects! Just keep swimming.

    ReplyDelete