Sunday, February 7, 2021

Stash report February 7, 2021

At one point, I thought I was going to make economy blocks using 5 inch squares, and these packs are bright and cheery. I haven't made any, thinking I have too much on my plate, as it is. Time will tell.

Stash report  February 7, 2021

Fabric Used this week:  0 yards - just making blocks

Fabric Used year to Date: 34.5 yards

Fabric Added this week: 1.25 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 34.25 yards

net fabric:1/4 yards used more than bought - that was close

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week 



The corn cobs were so cute and little. It was easy to get them done. There is another set on the right side. The challenging part will be the long skinny cornstalk..... boring


I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces

7 comments:

  1. The corn is cute! Never thought I'd use those two words in the same sentence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stash management this week, being over is still being over. Wishing you another productive week this week. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stash management this week, being over is still being over. Wishing you another productive week this week. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your corn cobs. I have to keep myself from starting something new. I need to get some of these other things done. I was going to do the block a day, but I just can't get started, so I'll collect the patterns and maybe sometime in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a charm pack of Prim - it is a cheerful line! Fun to sew with, especially in February.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These charm packs look lovely, and great progress with your Scarecrow. Good luck for the boring part ;)
    Thank you for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Close call on that fabric stash. =) I like the charm packs. They'd be good for many things. You'll use them.

    ReplyDelete