Sunday, February 28, 2021

Stash report February 28, 2021

I had a chance to buy 4 of the same charm pack in red and blue. It was a closeout sale somewhere. They are blender type of patterns and I thought I would be able to use them. Although, I can't seem to open any of my charm packs - they are too "special"

Stash report  February 28, 2021

Fabric Used this week:12 yards - I finished boxy stars

Fabric Used year to Date: 46.5 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5 1/3 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 50 yards

net fabric:3.5 yards bought more than used 

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week  I even had a long sew day

I am finishing the last of the corn cobs on my Mr. Scarecrow rug hooking project. The dark green was a narly piece of wool that made a narly leaf.





6 comments:

  1. The corn is”growing” nicely!! The red and blue charm packs are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try not to get to precious about my fabric. Next thing you know it's dated. Find a charm pack friendly pattern you love and go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely charm packs, they would be perfect for a two-color quilt, one white and blue, and one white and red ;))
    Great progress on your scarecrow rug.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful charm packs! Corn is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe only use three of each color. =) You did a lot of catching up on that 50 yards bought this year. Almost even, woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bonjour de France, je ne comprends pas comment tu fais ton épi de maïs? Merci de me donner les explications. Bon Week end

    ReplyDelete