Sunday, February 14, 2021

Stash report February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's day

The navy fabric is a wide back I needed for a quilt. I could piece something, but, I am getting lazy. The other two pieces were from the thrift store. The first I have seen in a long time.


Stash report  February 14, 2021

Fabric Used this week:  0 yards - just making blocks

Fabric Used year to Date: 34.5 yards

Fabric Added this week: 9.75 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 44 yards

net fabric:9.5 yards bought more than used 

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week 

After finishing the corn cobs last week,  I am working on the corn stalks. There is one on each side of the scarecrow.





I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces





5 comments:

  1. Wide backs are so much easier for big quilts. That fabric will get used quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too don't like to piece backs anymore. I like the wide backs. When I find them on sale, I'll buy a couple. I think I'm good for now, unless a quilt really needs a color I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that blue floral fabric. Your punch needle work is looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice thrift store adds. I never find any, even when I donate it myself. LOL The needle punch is coming along pretty fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this post last week. Congrats on all the stitching time. Hopefully you've stayed warm and dry over the the last week. So many places haven't.

    ReplyDelete