Sunday, February 21, 2021

Stash report February 21, 2021

I had an extra cute little charm pack in a box. I don't remember where it came from or why I bought it.

I have been working on finishing ufos this month, but, they are taking longer than I wanted.

Stash report  February 14, 2021

Fabric Used this week:  0 yards - getting close to a finish

Fabric Used year to Date: 34.5 yards

Fabric Added this week: .66 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 44.66 yards

net fabric:10 yards bought more than used - hopefully next week, I turn it around

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week 

I zipped right over to the other corn on the cobs for my Mr. Scarecrow rug hooking project.

I am linking to:






15 min to stitch at life in pieces

9 comments:

  1. You've made good progress on several UFOs this month. That should pay off for you next month. Congrats on all the stitching time too. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rug Hooking is on my bucket list to learn! I never see any classes around here. I’m sure there are YouTube videos out there somewhere. Love your piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made a hooked rug in years, but yours is giving me the urge to make one. I like the way your corn looks on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty charm pack. I think every project takes longer than we want it to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress with the corn! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The charm pack looks pretty. Great progress on the Scarecrow rug!
    Thank you for linking up today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great progress on your corn! Love the charm pack! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That charm pack is lovely. The fabrics are such lovely hues and patterns. You have done a fabulous job with the corn on your hooking project.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to next week's report to see the turn around. That is a pretty charm pack, and I bet you find something great to do with it.

    ReplyDelete