Monday, February 8, 2021

grassy creek 5

We have had bitterly cold and snow. Our furnace is fighting to keep us warm. I have had a hard time sitting at the computer lately. Cold brings a bit of aches and pains with it. But, I did see the cardinals being flirty, so Spring is coming.

I thought it was time to visit grassy creek mystery quilt from quiltville. I am in no hurry to work on this quilt, but every other week or so, I take a look at the clues, and, move forward a little bit. I finished Clue #5. I am not going to string piece clue #6, so, it should go quickly.

first pass on the flying geese

gray flying geese

my grassy creek mystery quilt at quiltville

clue 1 clue 2 clue 3 Clue 4 A Clue 4 B clue 5 A clue 5 B

clue 6

clue 7

I finished another pink psp20 block

and easy breezy blocks

I am linking:

needle and thread Thursdays 

3 comments:

  1. I love that gray dotty fabric for your Grassy Creek flying geese, and your PSP20 and Easy Breezy blocks are so cheerful! Stay warm and safe -- those achey joints that remind us we're not Spring chickens anymore still come as a surprise, every rainy day when I take my first step down the stairs and my knees start complaining about the weather! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the light grey you are using on your Grassy Creek flying geese. You are doing better than me -- I'm not doing it at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo - the gray dot is super cool fabric. It looks so good played with the speckled gray.

    ReplyDelete