Tuesday, June 8, 2021

waffles blocks

 I have been making the waffle stamp blocks this year as part of the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I cut for about 50 at the beginning and then used the color of the month to cut more. And to sew them together according to the color of the month. This month, I cut purple and that gave me 168 cut. I am sure that is enough. So, now I can add the finish of this quilt to my regular, any time, sewing.

Now that I have all the pieces cut for the waffle blocks, I am going to sew them as I go along as a leader/ ender, until all the blocks are made.

and there are always easy breezy blocks going

I have started putting them together in groups of 4.

oops I see a mistake - time for the seam ripper

I am linking to:


4 comments:

  1. Your waffle blocks are so fun! They look perfect for leaders and enders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one is wrong? I see they are different! I’m assuming you want them all like the one on the left?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the waffle blocks and have been tempted many times to join in making them. So far I have been strong and resisted. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those waffle stamps are great blocks for using up scraps! Clever of you to use RSC to get so many made. You'll have a quilt done in no time! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete