Thursday, June 3, 2021

June one monthly goal

 I didn't finish my goal for last month. I had hoped to get aunt Elizas star to the top stage. I did get half of the top together. I think I will still get the top finished before I put it away again.

For June, I want to switch the ufo project to a purple ufo for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I want to finish the bonnie Hunter quilt zuckerwatte from her book string fling. I made the top during the pink month. And I will use this month to quilt it and get it bound.


top ready to quilt

I also want to finish an older rug hooking project. I was making this chair pad for my dining room chairs. It is almost done. I have a little hooking to do and then hand stitching  a back to it.

2018 ufo

I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Awesome Star Quilt...love the colors.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both your zuckerwaite quilt and your rug hooking chair seat. Both are amazing designs! I hope you enjoy finishing them up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie! I completely missed the June color of purple for RSC. I have to go back and reread her post. Gosh, your quilt top is so pretty. It was a Bonnie Hunter string quilt pattern? It's too gorgeous to not finish up! Good luck. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful quilt, and I love the pattern! That's a pretty chair pad. Haha I used to work in a church and there was a very funny lady who would come into the office. She called herself a "hooker" because she latch hooked rugs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your top is lovely. Always nice when you can combine OMG and RSC!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that Bonnie Hunter quilt is gorgeous! Great goal to have this month. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete