Sunday, June 13, 2021

stash report June 13, 2021

I attended a sleep in your own bed retreat this weekend and there was a free table. I haven't had a chance to count what came home. ( I was really really tired). Unfortunately, the table was on the way to the restroom, and, right next to the food. I remember, I found purple, and florals which I was looking to add to my stash. My table buddy was a good girl for her stash, but, kept bringing me fabric she thought I needed. haha

I can always use neutrals

and blues


Stash report June 13, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 14 yards  zucherwatte finish

Fabric Used year to Date: 87 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 5.5 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 76 yards

net fabric: 11 1/2 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I logged a lot of sewing time at the retreat

someone was taking pictures 

I am working on the finishing parts on MR. scarecrow rug.


I have 2 corn stalks to get to the bottom of the rug


almost there

 I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Great freebies! I would have been making many trips for food and the bathroom. 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sleep in your own bed retreat sounds like a lot of fun.♥
    Happy stitching, Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The rug is really coming along. I have a friend like that. It doesn't end well for me when we shop together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are blessed to be at a sleep in your own bed retreat. It looks like you were having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see the rug nearly done! The retreat sounds fun ;)
    Thank you for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're really making progress on your rug! Those fabrics are pretty and actually coordinate well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun stash additions! A sleep in your own bed retreat sounds like a lot of fun. Congrats on all the stitching time.

    ReplyDelete