Sunday, June 6, 2021

stash report June 6, 2021

I just had to have a few charm packs for....a project I have planned for 2040.  for....inflation proofing my stash. for.... insulation. for ....I have been such a good girl. yep that's it.


Stash report May 23, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 73 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 2.75 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 70 1/2 yards

net fabric: 3 yards used more than bought  I am still on the positive side of usage.

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. 

I finished the last pumpkin on MR. scarecrow rug. And I finished the shirt on Mr Scarecrow. I tried to make it look like it was ripped from being outside guarding the garden. I have some finishing places to work on and the hooking will be done.

his shirt

 I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. You have made me laugh! I am glad that you are thinking of your future and the fabrics that you might need sometime down your quilting path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stitching 15 minutes a day makes the difference. Great Progress Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours in the wool on his shirt are yummy!
    Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the reasons are good reasons to buy new fabrics ;))
    Great progress on the hooking rug, well done!
    Thank you for linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your strategy to inflation proof your stash. I'm on the same plan. Congrats on a good stitching week. I really the red stars and the pink Bonnie Hunter quilts you are working on. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete