Saturday, June 26, 2021

tiny houses

Tiny houses to sew, big house to clean for my daughter's visit next month. Purple is the color for June rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy, and one of my favorites. But, there has been so much going on, that I haven't even pulled all the purple scraps out to look at them.


I lost my resolve to sew 2 easy breezy  blocks each day. I made 3 for the week. I need to cut more after a thorough counting of what is in the drawer.
 


otherwise, I have been gardening, and preserving, and decluttering, and cleaning.

I'm linking to:

rsc21 super saturday

TGIFF different     here  and here


My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - top

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

17 comments:

  1. Getting ready for family to visit always takes priority! Your tiny purple houses are adorable though. I've lost my way with Easy Breezy, too - time to move it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is just a busy time, so much to do outside! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tiny houses are so cute! I’ve been seeing lots of house quilts lately! I wish I had started one back in 2020!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There comes a point when you have to count the blocks and figure out what you need to finish. I must do that with my easy breezy blocks too because the new Quiltville challenge is coming out next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tiny purple houses are sweet! Enjoy your visit with your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tiny houses are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little purple houses. I love this cute fabric featuring cats and their food plates ;)
    Thank you for linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tiny purple houses! Hope you're enjoying the summer. There will be plenty more time to sew when the snow flies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your tiny purple houses Maggie, they are so cute. EB blocks look great.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cleaning, decluttering, and preserving is a lot of work. Good job getting any sewing done at all!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The purple houses are adorable. But getting ready for family this year? Priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet PURPLE houses for the RSC, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete