Sunday, June 27, 2021

stash report June 27, 2021

I added a new bright layer cake to the stack. I really want to add a solid quilt to the list of quilts I want to make. Any ideas?

brights


Stash report June 27, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 0 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 87 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 3 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 84 1/4 yards

net fabric: 3 1/4 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 4 days this week. 

All the hooking is done for Mr. Scarecrow rug, I just haven't spread him out for a good look and picture.

I finished the chicken potholders last week for Slow Sunday Stitching.






I have a quilt binding to do that I will sit and stitch today.

 I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. So many idea with solid fabrics! Go to your library and check out book on Amish quilts. That will give you lots of ideas! Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your scarecrow rug! So happy for you! Enjoy your day of binding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never use solids, no help there. Cute potholders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun chicken potholders! Well done with finishing Mr. Scarecrow rug. Enjoy stitching the binding (yeah, another finish!)
    Thank you for linking up today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your slow stitching today. Sewing a binding is a great sign, a quilt is almost finished.
    Chicken potholders are cute.
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funky and fun chickens. Hope this week has been as productive.

    ReplyDelete