Thursday, January 16, 2020

white basket scraps

I sorted through a scrap basket, and it is empty. I can't believe it. It has been a bottomless pit for several months.



I had a small stack of scraps that looked like the right size for some 2 1/2 in HSTS. I had a great time cutting them into a useable size. I don't have any plans for them, but they are in drawers with their friends.


There were many shirt yokes that needed cut into useable sizes too. I don't have the hand strength to cut the yokes, so, I save them for the accuquilt.




I am linking to:
Oh scrap

3 comments:

  1. and the clean up spreads wide and far - I have read of so many like I that are trying to organize our scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy with the scrap clean up this week and ended up with some very fun projects for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much potential in those scraps! Thanks for linking up to Creative Compulsions!

    Michelle
    http://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete