Tuesday, January 7, 2020

progress

I did better on last week's goals than the start.
To do Tuesday
1. finish cutting frolic clue 4  - done
2. sew frolic clue 4 - done
3. quilt one of my quilts - the back has arrived
4. start January one monthly goals - I ironed all the fabric for the flower box quilt, and I have a green rainbow goal finished

new goals
1. cut frolic 5 - done


2. sew frolic 5
3, quilt one of my quilts
4. cut basket quilt
5. cut two blocks for shine

We have had 2 days of sunshine in a row, and I am ready for planting the garden. LOL. But, I have been digging sand castles instead.


I am linking to:
to do tuesday

chameleon color linky - I am featured this week
oh scrap

2 comments:

  1. such tiny pieces - Bonnie sure likes to use every bit of scraps doesn't she lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! I saw your feature on Dione's website! Look at all the pretty pieces cut for Frolic. I know just what you mean about having TWO whole days of sunshine in a ROW. Us, too! Although tomorrow we're back to some normal January weather with single digits. But just for one day! Thanks for linking up and good luck this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete