Thursday, January 2, 2020

more sand castles

I am certainly late today, as my youngest had his wisdom teeth removed. He is 24 and has aspergers, and doesn't like to be uncomfortable, oh my. He is certain he is dying. I will not give him a bell to call me LOL.
I am moving along on sand castle blocks. I would like to have a top by the end of January.


I am digging through a box of scraps from a quilt show in June. I had surgery in July, and, then, I forgot about it. I found some interesting treasures. I bought this pattern in the fall, and found enough fabric in the scrap bag to make a project box for this quilt.


I found this orphaned block of the month, with 3 blocks included. I don't know if there will be enough to finish it, but, I think so. I made a project box for it too.


The very first quilt I made was a sunbonnet quilt for my oldest while I was pregnant in 1978.
So, I really wanted to make another, for sentimental reasons. It has everything precut and ready to go, but, I am sending it to the "someday projects" area.


I am linking to:
Oh scrap

1 comment:

  1. lovely projects that you show! That Bonnie quilt is going to be wonderful using up scraps

    ReplyDelete