Tuesday, January 21, 2020

progress

Last week, I made most of my goals. yay me. I made better progress with the retreat last week.

1. quilt one of my quilts - done



2. cut frolic 6 - done



3. sew frolic 6 - done


4. cut basket quilt - flower box - nope I am not sure why I am hesitating.
5. cut blocks for row by row in green - done





New list
1. sew row by row in green
2. binding on my quilt
3. make 2 shine blocks for rainbow
4. cut basket quilt - flower box

I am linking to:
to do tuesday

5 comments:

  1. so many are working on Frolic and I just saved the instructions and didn't make it this time. Are you going to put that pieced border on yours? If I make it I think I will do a different border

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your finished quilt - love the peek at it on your longarm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that quilt!!! It is so bright and cheery

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did well. Like Karen I followed and saved the frolic pattern but didn't quilt along. Maybe I'll do a smaller version of it sometime. Love you quilt on a long arm. Kathryn Quilts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maggie! Those are some pretty green fabrics for the Row by Row. Plus, you finished a couple of quilts at the retreat - that's pretty sweet. If you hesitate on the basket quilt this next week you'll have to assess whether you really want to make it - something is stopping you! Thanks for linking up this week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete