Friday, February 3, 2017

forest friends


My friend Judy is nearly done with her fancy forest blocks. They are absolutely adorable. I love how she has used solids.






We had a chalk painting class at church. I do love how easily chalk paint coats, and dries, and manipulates.


 A friend brought this quilt for show and tell. Her daughter made this for her for Christmas. It was beautifully done.
I've had commitments most of the week, and it's Friday and I am just now feeling like I can get something done. sigh...I am really looking forward to the weekend.

I am linking to:
TGIFF
FInished or Not Friday
WHoop Whoop
Crazy Mom Finish Fridays
Fort Worth Fabric Studio

2 comments:

  1. Loving those Fancy Forest blocks. What a gorgeous quilt they will make!
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great show and tell this week. Hope you get lots of time to stitch this weekend.

    ReplyDelete