Tuesday, February 7, 2017

baby gift

I am in need of a quick baby gift - this Saturday. I have several baby girl quilts at the ready, but I need a boy gift.
I have these precut fleece boy squares, I think that should be quick enough. I don't like wrestling fleece, but I can manage.

I was able to get this far in an evening. Meanwhile, I have been restoring this doll I made in the 90s. She had been hiding in a  rubbermaid box in the garage . I thought she was safe enough. But squirrels are the devil. She needed elastics fixed, and cleaned  really well. I had made several and sold most of them. I kept one for my daughter - brown haired, brown eyed beauty. And this one for me. I was glad to re find her. I used to know the name of the porcelain mold, but I don't now. Oh how I loved them. Does a girl ever outgrow dolls?

I am linking to:
Fiber Tuesday
Free Motion by the River
Sew cute Tuesdays
Oh Scrap

2 comments: