Sunday, February 12, 2017

stash report Feb 12, 2017

I thought Joann was having a great sale. All the fabric was on sale and then there was a coupon for 25% off regular and sale fabric purchase. Sounds like a winner, but the small print says only if on a day that doesn't end with a y. It is really hard to find a genuine deal. So I think my 25% off was 2.81. Still, I was happy that I didn't get toooo much.  A few remnants...

The big purchase was the Kona Graphite for this great quilt I saw on Sarah's blog Confessions of a fabric addict called exploding stars. I want to make this quilt, so I have added it to the line up. Isn't it wonderful? She has other star quilts she is sharing - really great!




A wee bit of valentine fabric...
I have arrived at this point with American Beauty Rose and will be hand stitching this today - I am so excited

Stash report

Fabric Used this Week: 3 3/4 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 133 1/2 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 5 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 25 1/2 yards

Net Fabric for 2017: 108 1/4 yards used more than added


I am linking to:
Slow Sunday Stitching
Sunday Stash

7 comments:

  1. Wow you've used 133 yards in less than 2 months, you are amazing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The coupons at the big box stores can be tricky. I have seen the red and white valentine fabric at my local store, and I do like a lot. Nice choice of fabric colors for your pretty American Beauty Rose block.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great star quilt. It's going to be so fun to make. Your rose block is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your applique project is a pretty one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some fun fabrics and still stayed in the black. Love your applique project. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice finds! And I love the fresh pinks and greens of the rose. :)

    ReplyDelete