Monday, February 13, 2017

Moving Forward

Thanks to the quiltathon weekend, all my border units for midnight flight are finished.
as a matter of fact, all my units are pieced. hooray. There are a gobzillion pieces I have put together a little at a time as an away from home sewing project.
Now it is time to retire this quilt from active duty and find another no brain sewing project to take to my small quilt groups. But I have 576 bonus triangles from midnight flight in purple or blue and neutral  that will be the seeds for scrap crystals. I need 684. that shouldn't take long.
I came up 5 units short for piecing the hourglass blocks for pfeffernuese. on the plus side, at this point, there is no stress over what to do with the leftover units haha.
My En Provence  bright is all ready to start assembly
My civil war version needs the 4 patches and both hour glass units.
There is a final link up at Quiltville for En Provence. There will be so many wonderful, inspiring places to visit and see here

I am linking to:
Making Monday
Moving it Forward Monday 
Main Crush Monday

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you're making good progress on lots of projects. I particularly like your color palette for Midnight Flight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're working on so many things at once! That would make me a little crazy, but it's fun to see. Scrap Crystals is one of my favorite Bonnie quilts. Yours will be gorgeous with the purples and blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just wow!! So many quilts, so much progress! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you might give me a run for the money on the use of zip lock bags, but then it is a great way to keep things together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great survey of your projects--they all look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many pieces, quilts and progress!!! Love that you're making 2 versions of En Provence.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have a lot going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your QAT weekend was productive. I love that you are doing an En Provence in Civil War fabrics. Look forward to seeing more of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! You are certainly versatile in your quilting projects! Love your colors! I also like how organized your projects are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lot of little blocks prepped for big projects. Congrats on all the progress.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such organisation! Lots of lovely quilts are well on there way. En Provence in Civil War colours should be good.

    ReplyDelete