Friday, December 22, 2023

teasing a top

My strip tease quilt is a top. I began it in June with a quilting buddy It was part of my 5 quilt project. You can find the strip tease pattern


80 x 95
There were 432 Flying geese and 960 2 inch squares. = which equals a gazillion. I doubted my sanity while making it, but, I do like it, now, that it is done. It deserves a vacation in the to be quilted closet, since it is the end of the year.

5 quilts for 2023 is finished. And a new year to look forward to making.


I am linking to:



10 comments:

  1. it turned out really well - I would want it finished to use though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just WOW! Congrats on a very fun and cool quilt top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing. I can't imagine making that many flying geese. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I love scrappy quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so complicated. Well done on your finish. It's a perfect scrappy quilt that must give you such satisfaction. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome scrap finish!!! That's a lot of flying geese!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, all those flying geese would be the death of me. It's gorgeous in all it's scrappiness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty scrappy quilt! Great way to use up your scraps. Can't wait to see this quilted. Have a lovely Christmas! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/12/27/wednesday-wait-loss-360

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it, and want tolook at the pattern, but the link is not working - can you repair it ??? many thanks.

    ReplyDelete