Sunday, December 24, 2023

stash report December 24, 2023

 This jelly roll was the deal of the day at missourri star and is now living at my house.


ash


stash report December 24, 2023

fabric added this week:  3 yards 

fabric added year to date for 2023: 166 1/4 yards 

fabric used: 3 yards donated
fabric used year to date for 2023: 576 yards 

380.75  yards used more than bought in 2023

I sewed 3 days last week. 1 open sew

I am working on a cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found here. I have the first square almost finished. I need to add the black details, but, I think I will wait until I can do several. I have started the outline for the second square. The birdies are adorable. 


Have a very merry Christmas!


I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. That is a cute little cross stitch. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't her little designs sweet? I've enjoyed stitching quite a few of them this year. Your bluebird looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas! Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've gotten a good start on that sampler. Melisa has some very fun patterns posted. Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cross stitch project! Have a lovely Christmas! Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/12/27/wednesday-wait-loss-360

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaah thank you so much for working on the little spring stamp. Your stitching is gorgeous. I hope you are enjoying it. Oooh a new jelly roll. I know you will put it to good use. Happy New Years. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your stitching is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your little bird is so cute! Love this Kona roll, it's a great new addition to your stash.
    Thank you for sharing, and Happy New Year ;))

    ReplyDelete