Wednesday, December 20, 2023

antique tile blocks

I had found a tutorial for the antique tile block using charm squares at Suzies Scraps. And, I had made two blocks a year or so ago, and, I had a baggie of charm squares that I thought would work for the rest. I only wanted to do a donation quilt with them. I have moved them all around my sewing space, the last year, waiting for a time to finish the squares. I had the chance at an open sew, recently. It is small, but, I think I will stop and add borders. 



4 comments:

  1. Very bright and colorful! Perfect for a little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colorway is so cheerful! Thanks for the reminder about Susie's blog. She has great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty charm pack this must have been! Make a pretty little quilt.Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/12/20/wednesday-wait-loss-359

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are making a fun and happy quilt! Great way to use up a charm square pack, too!

    ReplyDelete