Sunday, December 17, 2023

stash report December 17, 2023

I added a layer cake that is more of a blender to my stash. It was on sale. I am afraid to open the boxes from black Friday week. I have accumulated layer cakes this year. How do you store them? And make sure you use them?

stash report December 17, 2023

fabric added this week:  3 yards 

fabric added year to date for 2023: 163 1/4 yards 

fabric used: old world finish - 27 yards



fabric used year to date for 2023: 573 yards 

380.75  yards used more than bought in 2023

I sewed 2 days last week. 

I am working on a  cross stitch sampler designed by Melissa at pinker n punkin - I think it can be found here. I am working on the first square in the grid and oops - something was wrong, How many times do I have to count?. I think I found the problem and it will be an easy fix

instead of skipping one, I skipped two.

I am linking to:

7 comments:

  1. I struggle with storing and using precuts, so I don't buy them very often. Enjoy your slow stitching today. Your fabric metrics for this year are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The old world finish is beautiful. I like your latest cross-stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So relaxing to add some more stitches to our projects at this busy time of year! Gail at the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her designs are so fun! Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cant help you with your question, I've never purchased a layer cake, or a jelly roll either. They are quite pricey over here, so I just cut what I need from my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's going to be a lovely cross stitch! Love your background. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/12/20/wednesday-wait-loss-359

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't help with the layer cakes, as I don't buy pre-cuts. I think The Fat Quarter Shop has quite a few free patterns though. As for the counting, sometimes several times.

    ReplyDelete