Friday, December 15, 2023

old world finish

The old world fantasy mystery quilt from Quilted Twins. is finally finished. So far, the weather has been terrible for photos. Either, it is too gloomy or windy, and, there are always shadows. We moved around 3 or 4 times for this one, and, took the best we could. I think we are going to have to find a better way to get photos this winter.

The mystery is the only one I think Becky has done, and it was great. We started in 2020. 

It was a top in July of 2020 and it has waited patiently for a turn on the longarm. It has had it's turn now as part of my 5 quilt project.

 

100 x 100 =27 yards

My progress:

clue 1 clue 2 clue 3 clue 4 clue 5 clue 6 block 1 block 2

15 comments:

  1. Wow, that's quite a finish!!! Beautiful! Did you make yours the same color as the designer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finish no matter when it was started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the colors you chose for this quilt it looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shadows cannot obscure that this is a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely quilt. The name suits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I really like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really pretty! I downloaded the parts at the time but haven't made it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful finish! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This quilt is very pretty, I like the reds and gold. It always feels so good to have a finish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful finish!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful quilt! Love the combination of red and gold. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss. https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2023/12/20/wednesday-wait-loss-359

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this quilt. The colors are magnificent with the interesting alternate of blocks. Hooray for another finish! You are truly motivating me to be better at finishing UFOs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quite the lovely quilt - now time to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete