Monday, April 13, 2020

Old world mystery

I cut the strips I would need for the first step of the old world country fantasy mystery from Quilted Twins.


We spent the evening in the living room watching television and I didn't want to go upstairs to my sewing room, so, I decided to treadle the seams. It isn't as fast but, it gets the job done.


It didn't take long before I had the first clue done.


This is Becky's first mystery, and I was really looking forward to making it. I like her quilts and wanted to try something new. I had trouble finding the material I would need here. I needed 3 constants and the rest will be scrappy. I think  today I will work on clue 2.

I am linking:

1 comment:

  1. Nice job on the first clue. I've got too many UFOs to start on any mystery. Have fun with this one.

    ReplyDelete