Tuesday, May 25, 2021

to do: new snowball

 I noticed that I have a lot of 2 inch squares that are not matching for easy breezy. So, when I saw this new block, I knew I could use the non- matching 2 inch squares. Any chance to get scrappy is fun for me. I found this at Suzies-scraps.com, scrappy snowballs.



I have been sewing HSTs for the shirt anvil block again. I cut for awhile, and, then, I sew for awhile. Then, I pick up something else for a bit. I have quilting ADD. with no H for hyperactivity.



8 comments:

  1. I'm going to go check that pattern out. Looks like a good one to use up older fabrics! Will these become a RSC project? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I’m not sure I would have enough 2” squares to make enough of this block. Great scrap buster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I really like the extra scrappy snowball in the middle (secondary pattern).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a lot of us have QADD! Quilter'sADD. Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have quilting ADD, too, so glad I'm not alone! The new snowball block idea is a neat one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing what can be done with scraps. I'm shuffling through lots of mine in these hard times. Maybe all quilters have ADD? Take care & stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Snowball pattern is a great way to use up your random scrap squares, Maggie. Have fun with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seem to have amassed rather a large collection of 2” squares as well... Thanks for this idea!

    ReplyDelete