Sunday, May 16, 2021

stash report May 16, 2021

I couldn't resist a mystery fat quarter bundle when I bought a new quilting t- shirt. It is really adorable. And I have a new missourri star t - shirt for summer.


Stash report May 16, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 14 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 73 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week: 1 1/4 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 64 3/4 yards

net fabric: 8 3/4 yards used more than bought  

I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. 
I started with empty circles last week on my random circle rug.


And I filled them.


I think it is back to the Mr. scarecrow rug today.


I am linking to:


6 comments:

  1. That is a very cute fat quarter bundle! Definitely worth it. I'm enjoying seeing how your random circles project develops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rug hooking is amazing, more fabric? It is very tempting to get more, but it is not a good idea. Need to use what I have until it is more manageable. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable fat quarters! I understand why you couldn't resist ;))
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that fat quarter set. How adorable. Your circle hooking is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute fat quarter and your hooking looks awesome. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun fat quarters. Your odds and ends circles are looking good. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete